Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hayden's 5th Birthday...one week ago...






Well, here are the few pictures of Hayden's birthday last Thursday. He actually let Case help him open most of his presents...you can see from one picture that Case was apparently mad about a situation because he's pouting underneath the table...hum...looks like something his aunt GG might have done during one of my birthday's many years ago!!!! :) We opted not to have ANOTHER birthday cake (it would have been the 3rd one in a couple of weeks) so we made cookies!! We only had pink candles left...oh well...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell by the look in Hayden's eyes that he loves "the breakable deer"! He was so excited about that. I noticed Case's "suitcase" in the pix. It's Buck and Betty all over again.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, H. is soooo cute and I love Case under the table..that is totally me and the soccer ball situation!!!