Thursday, October 30, 2008

Homemade ladder...

Today when I was making a pie, Hayden came downstairs to announce there was a big spider and little spider up in Case's room...so I went up there and this is what I found...an antique school desk with an old antique child's chair stacked on top of each other... and of course Hayden had a reason for this homemade ladder he had built...Case got up on the top bunk and couldn't get down, so Hayden thought he'd just stack these items up so Case could get down, I'm so glad I didn't see anyone climbing on this contraption, rickety contraption at that... oh yeah, there was a spider after all and it was the biggest one I've seen...I was screaming the whole time I was beating it to death with a tin box out of the toy box...I couldn't bring myself to even pick it up after I smashed or to take a picture of it for your enjoyment...sorry...the little spider was never found...it probably got scared when he saw me beating his daddy up...I don't know?!?!? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks very sturdy! I am glad there were no broken bones after using that make-shift ladder!
They are sooo crafty : )
Have a spook-tacular Friday.

Anonymous said...

i love this contraption very ingenious. I can't imagine the thought and conversation they had setting it up! Too cute. Love your page & photography :]
Thea♥

Traci said...

Hi Thea...thanks so much for reading my blog...hope you enjoy the funny things that go on around here...

Anonymous said...

Geez! they are amazing lil boys. They don't want to bother momma or daddy, so they problem solve on their own! Smart.... like their granny!