Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This is Case...and his "suitcase"...that's what he calls his pillowcase...I can't remember if I've ever posted about this special "suitcase" he carries around as his security blanket....it's white with pink and blue flowers...he has two of them, they're identical...the above picture is how I find him often when he's tired, watching TV, sleeping, etc...
Sometimes when we're driving somewhere, I'll look in the rear view mirror and he's got it wrapped around his head perfectly, so perfectly he could probably carry fruit up there... crazy kid...and guess how you know if he loves you...he'll cover you up with his suitcase or at least share it with you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I have never got to be covered with or share Case's suit case... : (
Your children are so talented and crafty!
I love it.
Hayden felt so bad that you could not find those clogs you wanted and was asking every little detail of what they looked like so he could craft them for you out of paper : ) What an angel.

Anonymous said...

They are some smart lil critters. I have been covered by the suitcase many times!!!!! Guess he loves me more than you. Ha. Ha.