Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or treating at the preschool...

Yesterday I helped with Hayden's preschool Halloween party...they got to trick or treat around to different rooms at the church and then play a few games...Case was whining the whole time because he wasn't getting any candy...imagine that!!! Hayden was smiling so big the entire time I was there!!! Hayden even shared his candy with Case after school...guess he's in the holiday spirit...hope that lasts a while!!!

Once again the camera was crappy taking the pictures...sorry, but you get the idea....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.... poor Case! I bet that was hard for him, not getting candy. I bet he hated it. But it was good to hear that Hayden shared. Very out of the box for Hayden! Can't wait to get there tomorrow! I will be there with my nose strip on!!!!
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

H. looks sooo cute and proud to have his fam at school with him.

Anonymous said...

H. has such a sweet smile, I love it.

I am just going to chew on my finger....I not cry...I not cry...

Anonymous said...

And, I love their stylish Halloween clothing...always with a cute, matching long sleeve tee underneath or some cool orange pants or fun jeans.
Good thing you are the fashion policia!