Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dirt, tractors, and duelly's...






This morning it was brisk, crisp, sunny and a little nippy...is that a bad word?!! Anyway, the boy's were eager to get outside and play!! They had taken some trucks, a tractor, a bag of tiny rocks I had in with my crafts, a plow, and who knows what else...they were going to build a road and Hayden had mentioned going to look for treasures while digging with a kitchen spoon in the dirt!! Case was in heaven sitting on the ground driving his toys through mounds of dirt!!! This is so what Jim did as a child everyday, so it was sweet to see him following in his daddy's foot steps!! Hayden was also pretty content right in the middle of all of it too!!!
I tried to sneak out the front door to get some candid pictures, but I was busted as soon as I rounded the corner of the porch!!! Well, they were glad to pose for me anyway and were very excited to have me take some shots of the vehicles too!!
Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pix are hilarious. I thought they were real for a minute. I was scared that you guys had seen a wreck and Case would freak out cuz, a tractor and a pickup was in it!!!! Yiks. They look sooooo real. Did the boys like them?
MOM

Anonymous said...

I thought it was real too mom! I was like...OMG, what happened : )