Thursday, October 9, 2008

IIII'mmmmm bbbaaacccckkkkk........

Well, those of you who know me well, know I love my plants outside...since the weather is starting to change, I did some walking around the yard last night to get a final picture of the season...to capture their raw-natural beauty...I figure someday when I'm too old to even get out the door by myself, these pictures will be fun to look at and bring back fun memories. And of course the raccoons did sneak in to a couple of the backgrounds!! :) Sneaky animals!!!

Hayden is apparently "resting" in the background after a long day of "nothing".




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, lovely flowers.

Anonymous said...

you get your green thumb from me!!! NOT! Your plants always look so good. Mine are DEAD!
MOM

Anonymous said...

That should say got, not get your green thumb from me. Sorry! Long day!

Anonymous said...

quit making excused for your grammatical errors mom : )

Anonymous said...

is it just my vision or does anyone else have a hard time with those little word scrambles you have to enter before you can sign off your message ?

Anonymous said...

oops! I meant excuses not excused Mom, how funny

Anonymous said...

You are such a dork! Gettin after me for my grammatical errors. And in your message you make one. FUNNY!!! Oh yeah, I mess up those word verifications all the time. Some of them are unreadable.