Monday, October 27, 2008

Beetto baby's...



The other day I asked the boys if they wanted me to wrap them up like I did when they were baby's...of course they did...they were extremely heavy to hoist upon the chair wrapped like this...I thought they might stay in one place for more than 5 minutes being in somewhat of a tight jacket, but no, within minutes they unwrapped themselves...they said they got too hot...
The reason why I call them my beetto baby's (burrito baby's) is when Case gets out of the bathtub, he wants me to hold him like a little baby and he calls that beeto...silly...that's us...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Case looks bigger than Hayna, Hayna.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same mom.
They look so cute all rolled up.

Kim said...

Awww! Don't you wish they were still tiny and you could keep them wrapped up like that for hours.... they look so cute, silly boys.
Tell Jen she should be able to leave comments now. love ya,K