Thursday, May 21, 2009

pictures galore...

Yesterday we went to "piss-bird"...Hayden pronounces Pittsburg this way...I know I know...I have worked with him numerous times about pronouncing it the right way, he just won't do it...anywho...he had a 2week checkup on his ears...good news...everything looks FANTASTIC!!! After the appt we headed over to the park across the street from the dr office...it was such a great day out I couldn't refuse to take them...I'm not much of a "park" person usually!!




No, it's not your eyes playing a trick on you...those are the blue rubber boots again...looks good with the shorts right?!?! You have to pick your battles around here!!!

I felt like a had to take some pictures at school yesterday morning when I dropped Hayden off...Friday is his last day of school...I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR BABY IS GOING TO KINDERGARTEN NEXT YEAR...he loves school and I hope and pray that this feeling never leaves him...

This was on Monday at our public library...Hayden's class took a field trip there...Case and I tagged along...


Can you imaging riding in a van with 10 5 year olds?? Yikes!!

Aren't they beautiful...it always amazes me that you can plant this itty bitty tiny seed and over time it becomes this...sadly our radishes got a little waterlogged this year with all the rain, so we harvested smaller ones!! Oh well, I still am proud of Jim and his garden...he loves it, and I love watching him in it!!

I swear, you NEVER know what kind of outfit you'll see the boys in while driving by or stopping by our house...here we have pajama pants with a play shirt with sandals that are still a little too big and a beaded necklace on a piece of ribbon...you know, the perfect outfit for using the old time way of tilling the garden or Hayden thinks he's "mowing" the garden...

Is Case in this tye-dyed shirt every time I take his picture???? Jeez!! Apparently this "play" shirt gets washed everyday and then put right back on as it comes out of the dryer...maybe his momma gets tired of walking upstairs to her child's room to find more play clothes??! I don't know, just a thought!?!?:)





Hayden's dirty little paw...




Yes, Case has something on his nose...don't even get me started on that subject...

This is Hayden...I got a picture of Case doing this a couple weeks ago and loved it...

This is Case, he is shy and quiet most of the time...unless your eating a Mexican place and there's music in the background that just moves you...enjoy...
traci~momma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY stuff! Case is a crazy lil critter. The "boys" love the garden! It looks great. Love, MOM

Bebb Girls said...

I love Hayden's freckles in that close up pic! Too cute and Case whippin' out some moves buddy!! Your garden looks awesome! Ours never got planted! :( Have a nice long weekend! The girls and I are headed to the lake. Justin is going to stay and replant corn. We'll celebrate our anniversary when the farm is caught up!

Jessica B said...

Love the video of Case! Looks like he is taking after his big brother.

You were right in your comment that poor Sophia isn't going to have very good eating habits if she hangs out with Jenni and I. One of my friends is a dietician and she recently gave me a book about feeding your child...maybe it was a hint :)

FYI, my daughter is a runt. That Sonic drink in the picture was only a medium!

Kim said...

Love these pics. I only have tomatoes in my garden and they are doing well.
I was thinking of your heat stroke just the other day.