Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Case!!!!!

Case is now 3 years old!!! I repeat, my baby is 3!!! I spent the day re-living all the moments that happened 3 years ago when I was in the hospital having him!! The whole day back in 2005 went so smooth and easy!!! We were so happy to have our tiny (8lb4oz) baby boy with us finally!! It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it!! Now he's a live wire, quiet, shy, sneaky, clever, linky, momma's boy, daddy's boy, tractor-truck-dually-stock trailer-loving little boy!!!! Happy Birthday Case...Momma, Daddy, and Hayden love you so much and you make our life complete!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Hayden, Carol, Big Jim and I had just got in the waiting room and wasn't there more than 5 minutes and they came and said you had already delivered!!! A baby machine, that's what u r!!!!