Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jenni's engaged!!! Jenni's engaged!!!!



I am so very excited to announce that my sister got engaged yesterday afternoon!!!!! Words cannot describe how happy I am for Jenni and "Tent"(Kent)!! It was a great surprise for Jenni, she had no idea it was happening!! Neither did I for that matter!!!! I couldn't be happier with our new addition to our family..."Welcome" Kent to our crazy family!!!!
I won't give any details on how he proposed, that's their story to tell not mine!! It was very unique and very "Jenni"!! :) I also got to see the gorgeous ring too...all I have to say is BEAUTIFUL!! Good job Kent!!

Two more days until we see the newly engaged couple!!!! :)

Gotta go...I have a ton of wedding magazines to go thru!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo ! Thx for the post! I am so excited too !!!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaa....I love the way it is an urgent news annoucement..
jenni is engaged..jenni is engaged...we now have interrupted your current tv program to give you this shocking update ! : )
Buck ask if the Gusiness Book of World Records had called yet to put me in for the oldest person to ever get engaged!!! Go figure PJ.

Anonymous said...

You know what would be really cool...if you would do something with your freakin blog! : )

Anonymous said...

I know you are holding out on our hog pictures!