Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog...it's my first day...

Hello. Well, it's my first time to have a blog and I'm very excited about it. I thought tonight would be a good time to create one since the boys are at "the grandmas" house. Jim and I have been "empty nesting" since last Saturday. It has been very quiet around here. We miss them like crazy, but have enjoyed our alone time. Of course I have called a thousand times to check on them making sure there hasn't been any freak accidents...like the one's I dream up all day!!! I'm pretty sure my mom and grandma are wishing we didn't have any phone service right about now. :) Oh well, what can I say...the boys drive me crazy sometimes, but I do worry about them...miss them...and love them so much!!
Anyway, I go tomorrow afternoon to pick them up!! Yeahhhhh!!!!! :) It may sound funny, but I can't wait to wrap my arms around them and smell their hair and necks....if you're a mom you'll know what I mean! I have already told Jim that they'd be sleeping with us tomorrow night...good thing we have a king size bed. Well, I must go enjoy my last quiet evening before the raccoons (boys) return...

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

Yea, I am so glad you started a blog. I love reading your comments. I can't wait to start stalking your blog...I can get a little obsessive :) Tell my little Hayden that I said hello and to keep on dancing.

Jessica B said...

OMG - you and Jessica are crazy! I am looking forward to all of the fun stores and pics!!!!!!!
Way to go : )
Jenni