Monday, March 9, 2009

Where do you blog at ??????

Laura over at Elephant Juice has started a {get REAL} challenge...I'm a little late on answering, but this was last weeks question...
"Where do you blog at?"
It's a great way to get to know the people that you read about a little more...join in on the fun and show us where you blog at...




This is our TV room...It's the "hub" of our house...we spend the majority of our time in this room...most of the toys are in here along with the TV and of course the computer...and if I turn around in my chair I can see in to the dining room, kitchen, and living room...so really, it's hard for the coons to escape me in this room... :)




traci~momma

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your "hub" of the house looks like the perfect blogging space! I love it that you call your boys coons-ha! Thanks for playing and sharing your photo. It's so FUN :)