Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random photos from the coons...


I know this must look like a terrible accident...no...it's just what I found underneath Hayden's car seat...we could honestly live in the car for at least 4 days on the crumbs from the seat and floor...disgusting!!! (cleaning out the car is not high on my list of things to do) :)


Case was so proud to come up with this puppet show...see the little sticks poking out of the handle hole... he was talking with the sticks asking how I was doing...how cute!!!

We went to the Columbus Toy Tractor show aka: Heaven for my 3 boys...on Sunday morning before church...

traci~momma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disgusting car.... Cute puppet show, Handsome boys! Can't wait to get there Friday! B-day girl.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

love those pics, how sweet.