Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How does your garden grow?...

I'd be untruthful if I told you I wasn't excited about garden time...yes, it gets a little old toward the end of the season when every one's maxed out on veggies and if you have to think of one more way to try to cook squash, you'll scream!! But I do love being able to just walk out the back door and find something to go with supper...

This is the first year we've had a garden spot since we've lived in this part of the state, so the raccoons have never been a part of a garden...until now...
*please don't be alarmed by some the of the coons outfits...like I've said a thousand times before, if you're just playing outside...it doesn't matter what you have on...the blue matching outfits they have on toward the end of the pics are from aunt GG...Easter outfits...and they weren't actually playing outside that day, just looking!!










traci~momma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.... they are going to be soo.... excited when something grows. How cute...
Love, MOM

Bebb Girls said...

I'm still laughing at the play clothes! At least they have clothes on.... at our house clothes can be optional sometimes!! Jim gets serious about his garden! (stakes and all!) We've started our garden! This is the first time since Riley was born! I'm excited to have fresh lettuce!
See you Thurs..... I'll give you a call to be sure you still want the girls!