Saturday, February 28, 2009

Healthy snack anyone!?!?!



Yesterday at MOPS (mothers of preschoolers), we had a special speaker elaborate on how fun it can be to try to teach your children to eat healthier snacks...I am guilty of sometimes just letting the boys have whatever when I'm feeling rushed or just plain lazy!!! Anybody out there do the same thing?!?!!? :)
We got to use grapes, apples, raisins, crasins, cheese, peanut butter, peas, crackers and celery to try to create a funny face snack...it was fun seeing all the different personalities come out through these snack faces...the boys loved the faces I made for them and ate most of it...not the peas...who can blame em'... :)






traci~momma

2 comments:

Bebb Girls said...

I'm glad to see that you put a pic of my "food person" on your blog! ha ha

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute little food person!!! Love the purse : )