Thursday, February 12, 2009

Muscle man...

For those of you who don't know who this is, I'm proud to present Mr. Muscle Man Hayden...he discovered this talent months ago one evening while he and his family were hanging out one evening and he just took off and started lifting heavy furniture, showing his amazing pecs, leg muscles, etc...
If you need a chair moved...he's your man, if you need help carrying a table...he's your man, if you need a good giggle while trying to hide your face in front of him...he's your man!!!
So next time you see Mr. Muscle Man Hayden, ask him to show his muscles...you just might be in for a real treat!!

*( please note the slightly reddened face in the following pictures...he's bound to burst something you would think...it gets so red it kind of worries me)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooooowwwww,
I am so impressed : )
His face scares me a bit...
I know first hand how strong that boy is.

Anonymous said...

STud muffin!!!!! That's my boy, I mean man.