Friday, February 6, 2009

Misc. pic's from our crazy home...

aahhh, if I could only purchase one of these gates for my own personal use...




craft time...makin' cards for daddy



notice Hayden's nose...all red... looks horrible...cold season is here...
who cares where you're at...you can take a nap anywhere...




i bet his arm fell asleep...?!?!


Case and Hayden were playing "Dr" and trying to mend this baby doll's big toe...Case thought he might be able to better care for the baby if he actually got in the basket himself...what a dedicated "Dr"...



kind of a tight spot...




Case came in to the kitchen with this "play kitchen" plastic wife (that's what he calls knifes) stuck in his sock like a weapon...I can't remember his reasoning behind wearing this...who knows?!?!?




i'd hate to meet him in a dark alley...!?!?!? dangerous!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics traci!
Amber told me at dinner this evening that one of my nephews was carrying a knife in his sock so I thought I better check your blog!

Anonymous said...

Funny! Case can fit in some pretty tight places. I love the knife in the sock. Never know when you might need it in Dennis, Kansas!
Love, MOM