Friday, November 21, 2008

Today's the big day... my 100th post...

Well today is the day...seems like just yesterday when I started blogging...and I must say, I do enjoy it very much!!! I would like to send out a "thank you" to Jessica from the blog "Our Life"...she lives in Phoenix...my sister's very good friend who lives just upstairs from her...she's the one who inspired me to start my own blog...thanks Jessica!!!!! Please see rules in one of my previous posts...can't remember which one... about my 100th give-away....good luck and looking forward to reading all the comments...

9 comments:

Jessica B said...

Yea, I am the first comment! I'm really glad that you started blogging. It's fun to keep up with what you and the boys are up to. I was glad to hear that Case got the all clear from his doctor. That is great news. Ok, I hope I win your giveaway. I love the prizes!

Anonymous said...

Darn it Jess, I thought I would beat you this morning! I wanted to be the first comment...so excited to win the prizes...
jenni

Kim said...

I made it on time... hope I win!
You guys have a great day! love ya

Anonymous said...

Am I to late???? I have been very busy.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
I am very interested in that platter for some Christmas goodies, the candle holder would go just perfectly at my bedside and that birdy towel is to die for.

Kent Wilson

Anonymous said...

...I love birds...I don't know if my mom has told you that about me but I do. I often bring them in our house and play with them. So, I really would love to use that towel as a throw because I have a small body and it would keep me warm.
I hope today is my lucky day.
meow,
Zen Ireland

Anonymous said...

I need a new hanky and the birdy towel would work just fine.... I could put a candle in the holder and use the platter to eat my delicious food on.
Damn It!(aka SNOT)

Anonymous said...

The goodies would work well for me in my old age, sis....
Love Doc Ireland

Anonymous said...

Hi SIS.... Love ya and hope I made it in time for the drawing, can't wait to PEE on the new things!!!!
Love ya, Bruiser Ireland (Traci's favorite brother)