Thursday, November 13, 2008

Howdy Pardner...











Well, we have tried to capture the raccoons in their natural state again...just kidding...we had them pose for a few, well several pictures, over the weekend...I kind of forgot about taking these pictures until mom mentioned last night. Jim and I are trying to get a good pic of BOTH of them smiling, looking at the camera, etc...all at the same time...those of you with any children know this in itself is a big ordeal...
We want to pick one out to send with our Christmas cards...still don't know if we've captured that "special" one, but here's a few we took...enjoy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ride em cowboys! They are so darn cute. I just wanna squeeze them. Heh, Trac... Posh is having their open house Saturday you should come over. We could invite Kim and her girls and make lunch.
MOM

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the Posh open house : (
Great pics traci, they are very serious cowboys until the end when Case got a splinter or something in his hand to cause some action!

Anonymous said...

Ask Kim if she can make me a ring, I love the one that looks vintage and has clear stones.

Kim said...

I'm so excited you guys like my rings. Give Jenni my e-mail and we can talk. I will be making more soon. K