Thursday, October 1, 2009

workin' on the weddin'...



Well, I thought I should probably get started on my sister's wedding flowers this week...since it's only 16 day's until the big day...


This is our spare bedroom which houses all wedding supplies...I have to say, I will be glad to have some space back in there once the flowers and other misc wedding stuff is gone...
can you see the little space where I was sitting and then surrounded by my tools...the room/floor still looks like this today...I took the picture on Monday...it's so nice to be able to shut the door and leave it and so far...cross your fingers...the boy's have not bothered it...

traci~momma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness..... you are the best sister ever. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!
You will be so bored once this special day has passed!

Anonymous said...

Or relieved.... MOM

Erin said...

Isn't it GREAT to have that Donna's Designs experience?!! I can't believe how many times it has come in handy for me. Working there taught us so much!!