Wednesday, October 21, 2009

thursday evening events....


oops, I totally forgot to post Thursday's pictures yesterday...

Here comes the bride...for the rehearsal at the church...she just took my breath away when she came strolling around the corner...I swear, she could wear a paper bag and make it look elegant!!


Hayden...being himself.
Hayden...again being himself, he was not in the wedding, but did participate in walking down the isle several times...

The girls...Jennifer (aka #2), Jessica, Jenni, me (aka #1), and Erin.

My girls...it looks like gma is trying to secretly tell me something out of the corner of her mouth in return making an awful face for this picture!! :)

Her bow bouquet...

After the rehearsal at the church, we had dinner and cocktails at the Hilton's restaurant...I think that's what it was called...by that point I was exhausted...
* a little FYI for ya...the boys and I (Jim couldn't go since this is a crazy busy time at work) left Wednesday morning around 11:00am to pick up Buck and Thea in Siebert, CO at 7:00pm. We drove all night until we reached Phoenix...which was 11:oo or so the next morning...yikes!!!

Anyway, this is Case getting ready to eat a steak at the dinner...

The boys and I soon went back to the villa and passed out on our beds...I didn't sleep well, but it was nice to lay in a bed and not be upright in a vehicle seat!! :)

traci~momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great! You guys had such a long trip.... I felt bad for all of you, but you were all troopers! Love ya, MOM