Thursday, September 17, 2009

The reception...


Last Saturday was Jenni and Kent's pre-wedding celebration...or as mom liked to call it..."the Hoe-down", this title was scary to Jenni the first time she heard it...I don't blame her, I told mom not to use that title when she first ran the idea of the theme by her...anyway, it was great an we had a fantastic time...not many pictures were taken this night...too much dancing and laughing, and I might add singing as well....




Kent and his dad, Brian...we were so glad he and his wife Jacque came back to Kansas to celebrate with us...they live in Arizona as well.

The bride to be and her daddy...

The "Jackson" five...our cousins

Me and my baby...excuse the awful hair-do...it was sooooooo humid out that night and I was sweating so bad, it looked as though I had a perm and my hair was as wet as if I just got out of the shower...yuk!!

That's Sugarland...or I mean Hayden and Traci

Case and gg

Again with the wet hair...nasty...Hayden looks real happy to be kissed by me...

jenni in the hot seat...

Okay, this was after the reception and most everyone had gone home...but guess who was still awake, yep, you guessed it...me,jenni,buck,mom and thea...except when I had these pictures taken, it was only thea and I downstairs...Buck would have had a stroke if he saw me doing a min-photo shoot with my wet hair in his newly made custom hat!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, we got more than just one pic, but for the sake of my own life, I will not be posting them for Buck to see...yet...Thanks for letting me use your hat Bucky...don't be mad a Thea, she was scared you were going to catch us...

Uncle Tent (aka uncle T-Bone as Hayden was calling him) and Hayden at the end of a long Saturday...




traci~momma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, more great pics!!! Keep them coming so we don't forget our fun ; )
I like how K's shirt is still un-buttoned from when we undressed him during a song...very sexy!

Anonymous said...

PRRRRR.... sex kitten Kent! Gosh he just keeps getting more and more nicknames. Love, MOM