Wednesday, September 9, 2009

lunch date...




Yesterday, Case and I surprised Hayden at school for one of the fabulous lunches!!! We had turkey sandwiches, carrot sticks, 3 french fries, and pineapple rings (2)...oh and milk!!

Hayden was very surprised and happy...he made sure that I knew to hold the try with both hands, to eat quietly and if I see a teachers hand go up or the yellow light go on...we were to quiet down!!! Geezz...I remember our lunches being a freakin' free for all and crazy...

It was fun getting to see him in his new environment...I asked what they did after they cleaned their trays...he said they sit over on the bleachers until lunch is over, but I should probably just go on home and not sit over there...I said Hayden do you not want momma to sit over there with you...he just laughed...

So I went home after hugging and kissing my little baby and left him there...

traci~momma

4 comments:

Erin said...

oh lord....call me when they have burritos. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't leave that lil boy on the bleachers..... who knows what will happen over there!!!!! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

He has such a dreamy little face!!!
Call me when it is pizza day and then I want to warm chocolate chip cookies for a snack : )

Anonymous said...

excuse me, "two" warm cookies