Monday, April 20, 2009

get {REAL}...

Laura over at Elephant Juice has another question for us...what do you have on your bed!?
I love comforters and if I could, I would buy a different one every few months...I just can't help it...they have so many beautiful fabrics and colors...

Right now I have our plain jane checked comforter on...as the other one is at the cleaners right now...I hate trying to jam the king size comforter in the washer and dryer!! I like to add the color to our room with our throw pillows...what do you have on your bed?





traci~momma

6 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful bedding...I really like the pillows! I'm sure you made those :)

Anonymous said...

Thank God... u didn't put the white trash weekend pics up! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Girls... I am getting ready to re-do my bedroom, I am doing it in a dark teal and off white. I found a quilt at Wally World with those colors in it. I am looking for a more updated look, tired of the pine cones. I love offering people advice on colors if anyone wants help.
Pam

Traci said...

I can't wait to see your kitchen cabinets when you're finished with them!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the way they are turning out. do you have any ideas on decorations for me?
MOM

Anonymous said...

love the sound of teal and off white. sounds crisp and clean. keep it super simple with framed pics all over the walls with maybe one large mirror on one wall ...traci can find you one at the wonderland store...(antique store)with my room as simple as it is, it is really relaxing.