Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friends of mine...


Hello to all...it's been a few days since I've blogged...sorry, a lot going on around here! I have been trying to finish the last minute Christmas "To Do" lists, etc...

We had our MOPS Steering Team Christmas party this week...it was great to see all my friends...I just had to share this picture of myself with three other wonderful girls that I feel honored to call my good friends!!! Seated from left to right are: Andrea, Amy L., me, and Jenn. I will do my best to try and get pictures of all the rest of the wonderful ladies and friends that are on the Steering Team!!


Note to GG and Jessica...yes, those are my velour pants...I promise not to wear them to pick Jenni up from the airport...can't wait to see the new "travel" outfit!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... that picture is so cute of all you girlies. I am so happy you have found the MOPS group and have made such good friends.
MOM

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic of all of you!

Jessica B said...

Traci,
You will have to report back to me what Jenni wears to travel home if I don't see her before she leaves. I really like your shirt in this pictures. I didn't even notice the velour pants until you pointed them out :)