Wednesday, February 3, 2010

string bean...


When daddy gets home from work, you can usually find Case as his shadow...even while watching TV...he looked so funny when I took these...skinny little string bean...this kid eats us out of house and home and can you even tell....nope....not fair....
Maybe he looks long because of his one-piece jama's...it looks like he doesn't even know Jim is sitting underneath him...and another thing...he was very cranky that I was taking his picture, like I was bothering him or something...you can tell by the way he's holding his mouth in the last picture...anytime I get my camera out, he just looks at me and shakes his head "no"...so I try to sneak it out but he always catches me!!





traci~momma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks at least 10 feet tall!
the footed pj's are very slimming
: )

Thea said...

yea very slimming, can i get a pair? ;] And do they come in Buck string-bean size too because the cows are pretty sweet.