Friday, July 3, 2009

Dually's and Diego...


If I tried to imagine what one of Case's dreams would look like it would be the following two pictures...the only thing different to him would be that HE would be driving this dually!!! He is absolutely obsessed with these trucks, and if it's a diesel, even more!!! Can you believe he fit under the tire hub area!!!! Little pip squeak...

(this all went down at one of our local car dealerships while I was having my tire fixed) :)



Hayden pretended to be "Diego" last night while outside...he had on some hand-me-down tennis shoes from I don't remember, that are too big for him, his safari shorts, and his "rescue pack" as Diego would say...he was running from tree to tree outside...crazy kid...he loved it and was smiling constantly.

traci~momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny!