Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Have you ever had bullchicken?




Over the weekend the boys, my dad, Oliver Darby, Jim and I ate at one of our favorite places...Fireside...my dad and I usually get the mountain oysters...hopefully all of you who read my blog know what these are...anyway, Case just wanted french fries...so after he ate nearly half of Jim's steak...I offered him some of my "chicken"...he loved it...I didn't want to tell him what they really were, so I just started calling it "bullchicken"...yummy...we also were entertained by some weird guy going from table to table with magic tricks...he pulled numerous coins from Hayden's ears, belly, etc...Hayden was so excited...I could read the look on my dad's face that he WAS NOT entertained by any of his "tricks"...Jim also participated in some card tricks...we came home after that and dad was asleep by 7:10pm...good to see you dad, thanks for visiting with us!!! :)


4 comments:

Kim said...

Never tried "bullchicken" not interested I don't think. What happened to mom's blog? K

Anonymous said...

Let gets dad a magician kit for his b.day so he can do tricks at my wedding celebration...

Bebb Girls said...

Love it! Poor Case being tricked into eating those! I can't say much.. we tell Riley that everything is chicken just to get her to eat it!

Anonymous said...

Sweaty nut sack